Terms and conditions
- Purpose means the #KeepWellingtonBeating cause, to raise money to supply AEDs to sports grounds around the greater Wellington region, as explained on this Website.
- Us, We and Our means LFC Wellington, the #KeepWellingtonBeating campaign and the managers of the Website;
- Website means this website – http://www.keepwellingtonbeating.co.nz – and its component pages.
- You must not attempt to access non-public sections of this Website or the data held in relation to this Website, including any personal data we hold on behalf of our donors.
- You must not take any action that could compromise the security of this Website or risk
unauthorised disclosure of personal information we hold on behalf of our donors.
- You must not create any derivative works based on this Website or in any way breach our copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- When donating, you must provide accurate information to us, and refrain from using
defamatory or offensive material in any submissions (including but not limited to, your name to be displayed publicly on our Website).
- You undertake to donate money as a charitable exercise for the Purpose with no expectation of repayment, refund or other return.
- You acknowledge that prizes will be drawn at random and your donation in no way
guarantees that you will be successful in obtaining a prize (except in relation to Hell Pizza
vouchers, which are provided automatically upon donation of $20 or more).
- We undertake to spend all monies received in fulfilment of the Purpose.
- We undertake to draw all prizes randomly. We will contact all prize winners directly and give a reasonable period of time for response to arrange prize collection before we re-draw any prizes.
- We do not verify or guarantee the accuracy of any information or statements made on this Website provided to us by third parties.
- We give no warranties as to the performance, reliability or availability of this Website at any time.
- We take no responsibility for defamatory or offensive material posted on this Website by third parties. We reserve the right to remove any such material from this Website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms by amending the Terms on this page. Any
changes will apply from the date of amendment.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by New Zealand law and you submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- If at any time any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remainder
of the Terms will continue to apply with full effect.
- Any failure by us to enforce any right under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right.
HELL Pizza Vouchers:
- One voucher per person, per order
- The voucher codes are not transferable for cash
- No change will be given
- This is not available in conjunction with any other offer
Expiry date 12/12/2019